Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bike Loan

Two days ago I loaned my bike to my son. For some reason I can't remember, he needed it. And so off he rode with our Pakistani exchange student (I think my son loaned him his bike, and that's part of the reason he needed my bike) to his friend's house. I haven't seen my bike since! It's only been 48 hours, but since my bike is my ONLY bike, I am missing it. I would have squeezed a ride in today too, but of course, this wasn't possible. The bike remains at my son's friend's house, and since they're out for the day I'm without my wheels.


I'm glad to see my son fit onto my bike and be able to ride it, but next time I need to make sure there is a fail safe return policy before I lend it again!

3 comments:

recumbent conspiracy theorist said...

Yes Ben the young man needs his own bike.

Ben said...

He HAS one of his own, but perhaps you're saying we ought to have Exchange Student bikes as well!

debby amalia soraya said...

I thought you lost you bike